Tuesday, May 31, 2011

football boots nike t90

football boots nike t90. Nike Total 90 Laser Elite
  • Nike Total 90 Laser Elite

• ezekielrage_99
    Jan 9, 04:59 PM
    i expect a new iphone(yes i do).the current iphone i think sucks i rather buy a nokia/sony ericson.
    a new mbp.ore even bether i really want that new ultraportebole with nice penryn to go.
    and what about that blueray?after warner has gone for the kill in toshibas heart and the theory microsoft just want chaos in blueray/hd sales so they can sell downloaded movies from the internett-maybe apple likes that theory as well ?would not suprise me.
    And if they update the macpro why dont they update the cinema displays?(look at the name "cinema" displays you really expect something juicy with that name)
    but like allways apple are allways interestet in proclaming that there products state of the art some of the products are.But if the product are state of the art - the product often speaks for it selfs..and if you are interested in a new fancy screen with that macpro check out the dell glass screen thats really something.
    'And what about that games?why cant apple/steve jobs close the deal with more gamedesigners so that mac/appleusers can stop playing on windows on ther mac(never gonna hapend i supouse)...
    dont allways wait for apple thats my tip but i really expect something groundbreaking to hapend inn MWSF - if not i would be just as shocking(thypical apple)...

Whoah... I can't make heads nor tales of this post, it's unreadable.

football boots nike t90. Save: 42% off. Mizuno Wave
  • Save: 42% off. Mizuno Wave

• toke lahti
    Jan 15, 06:22 PM
    To all of you saying Blu-Ray, do you really think Apple is going to put that in their computers if they are trying to get digital distribution to work? I just don't see it happening.
    Apple also claims to be pro choise for pro video content creation.
    Can you imagine pro video without blu-ray in 2008?
    Once again pro choise is no choise...
    Next dissapointment time will be wwdc at summer?
    Maybe they don't update xraid to make demand for TimeCapsule also ;)

football boots nike t90. Nike T90 LAser III football
  • Nike T90 LAser III football

• arn
    Oct 11, 01:03 PM
    I always took that as an implication that page 1 rumors were from more reliable sources, and should be considered more likely to be true. I didn't say that they were guaranteed to be true, just that they are more reliable.

I agree but you said

"Unless you (MacRumors, not the 'source' website of the rumor,) have credible, reliable, direct sources, it belongs on Page 2"

and, again, that's not the criteria.

Page 1 stories are generally more reliable than Page 2 stories... and that's true in this case but it's not a hard and fast rule. People get too hung up on Page 1 vs. Page 2. If a more unceratin rumor gets posted on Page 1, it is generally posted with caveats, as in this case.

arn

football boots nike t90. NIKE T90 IV green black
  • NIKE T90 IV green black

• twoodcc
    Aug 15, 12:51 AM
    104c wow! :eek: might need to get a bit more air movement in there hey!

yeah i'm not sure if its the card, or that slot in the motherboard

football boots nike t90. football-oots-nike-T90-Laser-
  • football-oots-nike-T90-Laser-

• bretm
    Apr 25, 01:43 PM
    Curiouser and curiouser.

If it's a fake, whoever did it did a pretty interesting job on it.

It looks plausible.

I mean we had:

iphone 3g
    iphone 3gs

why not
    iphone 4
    iphone 4gs

Which would give incentive for people to go for the white one I guess.

then the 5 comes out later?

Because 3g stood for 3g connectivity. The added S stood for Speed because it got a much faster processor.

What would 4gs mean? It's not a 4g phone. And it's not faster. It's a bigger screen. How about the 4b (bigger)?

football boots nike t90. Nike also say that the panels
  • Nike also say that the panels

• leekohler
    Mar 4, 03:05 PM
    Really? You don't believe in that whole 'teach a man to fish' crap?
    I suppose you also think the solution to African starvation is sending them bags of rice, corn, wheat w/out teaching them to plant some?

The conservative side does not seem believe in the "teach a man to fish" crap. They talk about it, but rarely practice it. For them it's more like this, "Go learn to fish, and if you can't afford the education, too bad."

football boots nike t90. Style Name: Nike T90 Laser
  • Style Name: Nike T90 Laser

• bense27
    Aug 4, 11:43 AM
    haha wow that is even worse. One syllable names just don't sound good.

football boots nike t90. Nike T90 football boots.
  • Nike T90 football boots.

• this is funah
    Mar 17, 07:17 AM
    The fact that you feel good about yourself after doing this, to the point where you come on here to gloat, speaks volumes about your character.

Pretty grotesque.

somebody's jealous. :p

football boots nike t90. Nike Total 90 Shoot III FG
  • Nike Total 90 Shoot III FG

• tscott467
    Oct 6, 08:16 PM
    It's a really good Verizon commercial, but going back to the fact that AT&T has a better network than Verizon? No way. If you mean better by having an overall slower 3G network, dropped calls, booted of the network, and having horrible coverage? Yeah then it's better. Apple would do alot better on Verizon's network due to the fact that Verizon's network can handle the MMS, and 100,000 iPhones using the same network in a square mile. AT&T, can't. They were so worried that the MMS would be too much for their network.

I love Apple, but not AT&T.

football boots nike t90. Nike Total 90
  • Nike Total 90

• SevenInchScrew
    Nov 15, 03:05 AM
    Maybe you're really bad, or playing on a bad TV (too small or low res?)
    Nope, on both counts. I'm quite a good player, and my TV is a very nice Samsung 1080p LCD. But hey, if you didn't struggle with it, congrats champ. I got bored after the 34th time I walked across the magic line that made the enemies pop out and shoot at me. They can only do that so much before it becomes comical.

But, it never did stop, all the way to the end. Like I said before, that is stuff that games did 10-15 years ago. The fact that they still use that as part of their main "Design" directive in this game is shameful, if I'm being honest. The entire game was an endless sequence of following the yellow waypoint indicator, getting yelled at by your team to do things, and getting shot at by enemies jumping out from behind things. I have to say, by the end, I was literally in tears laughing. I couldn't believe it could get any worse, and yet, it always did.
    MW2's plot wasn't too ludicrous. You infiltrate a Russian terrorist cell, you're commanding officer betrays you, starts a war between the US and Russia. The only ludicrous part that I can remember is a nuke blowing apart the ISS.
    The Russians launch a full scale attack on the US, on about 3 days notice... and attack FROM THE EAST!! :rolleyes:
    Haven't played Fallout 3.
    If you live in the DC area, you should. If you thought seeing the mess they made of it in MW2 was weird, you should see it after full nuclear meltdown. Pretty awesome.
    Just as long as it doesn't make me go, " Oh come on! That is just plain ridiculous", I don't mind some illogical events because it is a game. MW2 didn't do that so I give the storyline a B+. Black Ops is a C.
    You also jump a 400ft gorge on a snow mobile. Need I say more? ;)

football boots nike t90. These new oots for summer
  • These new oots for summer

• seydurin
    May 2, 09:59 AM
    Not that I really care about the tracking services...but I wonder if Apple will skip the 3G again with this update...

In case you didn't catch it, 4.2.1 was the last firmware ever for the iPhone 3G. The hardware simply can't handle more features.

football boots nike t90. Mizuno Wave Ignitus Football
  • Mizuno Wave Ignitus Football

• demo
    Oct 14, 01:17 PM
    Just noticed something at work (large retailer). The iPod case is unusually empty of iPod videos. We may have 15 total when the case usual has 50-100. The iPod Nanos on the other hand are completely stocked full. Usually this only happens when Apple is going to release a new version and stops sending the store product. I know it sounds weird because they just upgraded the 5G but it was a very insignificant update. Just thought I'd add that to the rumor mill.

woo, that sound excited.

football boots nike t90. The Nike T90 Tracer
  • The Nike T90 Tracer

• MacsAttack
    Nov 16, 03:03 PM
    Correct me if I am wrong.... but if Apple switches to AMD processors wouldn't they have to rewrite their apps again to work with AMD as they had to do with the Intel switch

No.

That was one reason why the switch to Intel was a good move. If Intel failed to deliver (with the Core 2 CPUs), then Apple had an alternative supplier they can switch to.

While the Apple/Intel contract probably gives Intel exclutivity in the Mac line, the contract will not last forever. If Intel stuffs up, or fails to give Apple a good deal come renewal time (of if AMD pull some real interesting tech out of the hat) then Apple can switch with little effort on the software front.

Unlike with the G5 Power range, Apple now have alternative suppliers. Competition is good for the customer. Without AMDs fine rnage of products Intel would never have had the incentive to produce the Core 2 range and we would be stuck with the gawd-aweful Netburst P4 architecture.

football boots nike t90. nike football boots 2011.
  • nike football boots 2011.

• MattQiu
    Sep 12, 08:35 AM
    http://www.apple.com/de/quicktime/win.html

bottom left of page

movies and gaming video :rolleyes:

football boots nike t90. the Nike T90 Laser II.
  • the Nike T90 Laser II.

• skunk
    Apr 21, 12:10 PM
    Can you give your browser details in case that is part of the problem?Safari 5.0.5

football boots nike t90. Nike T90 Laser III
  • Nike T90 Laser III

• jbennardo
    Apr 6, 10:59 AM
    Any chance we could have a App to showcase all the best Flash Banner adverts?

Oh no, hang on a minute... ;-)

best flash banner... a bit of an oxymoron :p

SHOOT THE DUCK!

football boots nike t90. Nike T90 Laser Elite Football
  • Nike T90 Laser Elite Football

• Nekbeth
    Apr 28, 09:31 PM
    For example, here's a thread I started earlier this month: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1133446 I was playing with some code from various tutorials that was no longer functional, found a way to fix it and chose to give that solution back to the 'net and it was immediately useful for another user.
    B

That is good balamw, very good of your part to give back. But I decided to give back to only those who stayed with me to the End and showed true patience. Besides, this code is a piece of cake for all you.

*If your a beginner, just send me an E-mail and I will help you, PATIENTLY.

football boots nike t90. Nike Football Boots – WC
  • Nike Football Boots – WC

• aswitcher
    Jan 11, 05:08 PM
    Yeah, it was disappointing. Doing it to one booth and then making clear it was them not a fault I would have chuckled at. But the whole place and during peoples presentations. Good luck getting sponsorship and interviews now. Shame, I like Gizmodos stuff.

football boots nike t90. Nike T90 Laser III Firm Ground
  • Nike T90 Laser III Firm Ground

• JAT
    May 4, 12:07 AM
    We might be getting somewhere with Silverlight support.

You really want to watch video on a 10" screen?

rdowns
    Apr 13, 11:13 AM
    Great, a shoot out on a plane loaded with innocent bystanders. :rolleyes:

There are already armed marshall on many flights in the US. WHen was the last time we had a shoot out in the sky? :rolleyes:

chrisdazzo
    Apr 13, 08:36 AM
    :p /me feels bad not being able to keep a damn Mac for more than a few months.
    http://kttns.org/wmxmw
    15-inch 2.0 GHz core i7, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD (adding more RAM soon)
    Brand-new from MacMall for $135 off retail before tax, sooooo happy :)

Plutonius
    Aug 3, 12:05 PM
    We'd be better off with diesels or diesel hybrids. People don't want to admit it, but those are currently our best options IMO.

+1 ....

That will most likely be my next car.

baryon
    Apr 15, 02:14 PM
    Agreed.

No, guys, this is simply because of the effect of perspective. Parallel lines draw towards a single point at infinity, so the two parallel top and bottom edges of the phone are not parallel on the photo, this is normal!

However, that doesn't mean the image isn't fake. Any 3D program will produce a correct rendering of perspective, that isn't the problem.

Why do these images always come in such low quality? I imagine someone with enough interest in new technology, having photographed a claimed future iPhone back, owns a decent camera that doesn't produce images of such bad quality! It's easy to fake an image if the quality is deliberately made worse, preventing us from seeing important details...

I don't know whether this is fake or not, I can't tell just by the photos, but it could easily be fake. Apple got away with not putting a plastic "antenna patch" on the WiFi-only iPad, but they're not doing that for the 3G iPad.

SilentPanda
    Apr 24, 11:02 AM
    Has there been any word from the higher-ups on why this feature was implemented now after years of asking and for seemingly no good reason?

Doctor Q addressed some of this in post 149 (http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=12442007&postcount=149).

No comments:

Post a Comment